Students and prospective students can find all information about studying at the Faculty of Law here. Please note that most of the information is presented on the German website. This applies in particular to content that only concerns German-language courses.
All courses offered at the Faculty of Law can be found in the course catalogue:
All teaching materials for courses at the Faculty of Law can be found on the learning platform Moodle:
Law as a major subject
- Study counselling: Dr Britta Wolff (general) & Dr Katrin Bayerle (exam preparation)
- Certificates, e.g. BAföG: Examination Office
- Change of study location: Dr Britta Wolff
- Compensation for disadvantages: Mr Andreas Bartholomä
- Compulsory internships: Mr Andreas Bartholomä
Law as a minor subject
- Major subject in economics, business studies, teaching etc.: Mrs Nina Küpper-Morawietz
- Other major subjects: Mrs Kirstin Neumann and Dr. Markus Zöckler
Postgraduate courses / LL.M.
Winter semester: 1 October to 31 March
Summer semester: 1 April to 30 September
The winter semester lasts 17 and the summer semester 14 Wochen.
- Winter semester 2023/24: 16 October 2023 to 9 February 2024
- Summer semester 2024: 15 April 2024 to 19 July 2024
- Winter semester 2024/25: 14 October 2024 until 7 February 2025
- Summer semester 2025: 22 April 2025 to 25 July 2025
- In the winter semester: 24 December up to and including 6 January.
- In the summer semester: Maundy Thursday up to and including the Tuesday after Easter and the Tuesday after Pentecost.
- All public holidays.